Chiang Mai Segway AdventureChiang Mai : Segway Gibbon is the only glided city tour of the most culturally significant city in northern Thailand and the former Kingdom of Lanna.
Activities by : Flight of the Gibbon
Activity Information :
The Only Segway Tour in Chiang Mai – Flight of the Gibbon
Chiang Mai Old City (The former capital of the Kingdom of Lanna) is a beautiful and culturally significant piece of Thailand’s heritage. Surrounded by ancient walls and moat the city is over 700 years old. You can experience a Chiang Mai city tour with our certified guides whom will take you through the city safely from the vantage and comfort of a Segway. Let us show you the most famous temples, landmarks and markets. Glide along and enjoy the usually unseen backstreets with two guides per group to keep you safe and educate you on the old city and its history.
Chiang Mai City Tour Features:
- 15 min safety briefing & warm up to make sure you’re comfortable riding the Segway.
- Includes a delicious snack and drink at our favourite old city café.
- 2 guides to keep you safe, answer your questions and educate you on the Old City.
- The tour last for 2 hours and includes stops at three Kings Monument, Wat Chiang Man, Wat Phra Singh, Wat Pan Tao, Buak Had Park and Wat Chedi Luang.
Segway Gibbon is Serious about Safety
The safety of our visitors is paramount. Our highly trained guides will take care of traffic for you with one at the front of the group and one at the back at all times. You will be given a helmet and also have a safety briefing and warm up on the Segway to make sure you are confident before you set out on your experience.
No Experience Necessary – Everyone can participate in this Chiang Mai City Tour!
Segway Gibbon is suitable and safe for all ages ranging from children to senior citizens. No special training is required and guests are looked after by our qualified guides. Segway Gibbon has a few rules and recommendations:
- Participants must be a minimum weight of 40kg (88 lbs) to operate the Segway
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- The maximum permissible weight of individuals is 115kg (253 lbs)
- Please wear sensible shoes (no high heels or flip flops)
- Maximum group size is 7 people per group
Our route is designed to be educational with stops at each of the most famous temples and landmarks. Our certified guides enjoy teaching visitors about the history and local culture of Chiang Mai. They are very knowledgeable so please don’t be shy to ask questions.
- Running Schedule: Daily trips
- Duration: Half day Trip
- Available 4 rounds/day (9.00am/11.00am/1.00pm/3.00pm)
- Each round take about 2 hours
- Type: Joint group
- Departure Point: VIP transportation (Round trip hotel transfers within 5km radius of Chiang Mai old town)
- Segway Gibbon rental
- Two tour guides
- A snack and a drink
- Guests must be at Ofiice Segway Tour at Thapae Gate 15 mins before playing.
Remark : Participants must be a minimum weight of 40kg (88 lbs) to operate the Segway and Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
About Activities Host :
Flight of the Gibbon was born and is now the leading global eco-adventure tour operator with their phenomenal rainforest zip-lines that are the longest, highest and fastest in the world. Now the number one tourist attraction in Thailand, Flight of the Gibbon invests a portion of their profits in primate re-habilitation, re-forestation projects and ecological education programs.